The audit firm was first established for business by Mr Benedict Ong and Ms Sylvia Chin in September 1995 under the name of B L Ong & Co. and Bensyl Consultancy Services and was located in Geylang. Subsequently in 2004, the firm changed its name to Benedict & Associates as we tried to set a foothold in the international services arena. To facilitate further expansion and new partners in the firm, we change the name of our firm for the second time to A Garanzia LLP in 2012 as we welcomed two new Audit Partners, Mr Ng Meng Yeow and Mr Raymond Lai into our team.
From its humble beginning of about 20 clients, the company has established ourselves in a very competitive market and is now serving about 800 clients in a variety of industries and is still enjoying group growth of about 15% per annum. This is mainly due to fantastic support from our current clients, friends and ex-colleagues. We have also grown from a firm with 3 staff to current staff strength of 32 and a Group Revenue of about S$2 million in 2011.
Through the years, we have diversified and streamlined our services by introducing new affiliates into the Group. In order to add to new dimensions to these new services, new talents with vast experiences in their own fields were introduced. They are as follows:
- Bensyl Consultancy Services Pte Ltd which provides accounting, GST, tax compliance and advisories services is headed by M/s Sylvia Chin, a Singapore CPA & Grad. ICSA.
- Bensyl Consultancy Services Sdn Bhd which provides corporate secretarial services for Malaysia incorporated companies and businesses which is headed by Ms Gladys Toh, MAICSA
- Jasy Management Services which is a wholly owned proprietorship of Bensyl, provides corporate secretarial service is headed by M/s Sylvia Chin, a Singapore CPA.
- PHR Services Pte Ltd which provides payroll, Human Resource Consultancy, application of employment passes and placement services is headed by M/s Neo Joo Lee, a Singapore CPA.
- Apte Solutions Pte Ltd which provides Internal Audit, Internal Control Review, Restructuring and pre IPO preparation services is headed by Mr. Jerry Lee, a Singapore CPA, CIA and CRMA.